OPEN HOUSE | NOVEMBER 5 FROM 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Price Improvement on 10/31/2022! Offered at $657,900
Ready for that Northern Colorado mountain living, all while being minutes from town? Look no further! This beautiful home sits on just under an acre, and has gorgeous views of Devil’s Backbone. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee on the walk out patio, or entertain in the expansive yard.
- 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms (one is attached to the primary bedroom)
- 3000 square feet (1500 finished – walk out basement is unfinished and waiting for your own personal touches!
- .85 acre lot – fenced in! Some drought resistant landscaping has been completed around the perimeter of the home
- Built in 2017 – so you know all the mechanicals, the roof, and the windows are all newer
- 10 minute drive to Loveland
- 25 minute drive to Fort Collins
Get more details on 4501 Arkins Drive, and even request a private showing
The massive windows fill this open floor plan with tons of natural light. The main living area has a spacious feel with high vaulted ceilings. Everything you need is on the main floor, including the laundry room.
And the unfinished walk-out basement is ready for you to put your touches on it to double your living space. It’s even already partially framed for an additional bedroom, and has rough-ins for an additional full bath.
This home offers great energy saving features including newer windows (2017), high efficiency furnace, and a tankless water heater.
The fenced in back yard gets great sun exposure, and will be perfect for your future garden. You can also enjoy beautiful Colorado evenings around the fire pit. This house even comes with an invisible fence, so bring your pups as well. Sellers are leaving behind an auto grass mower, so yard care will be a breeze!
And don’t worry about being too far from amenities – Loveland is just a 10 minute drive, and Fort Collins is only a 25 minute drive! It’s rare to find a newer home in this location, so make it yours today!
I'm Lauren Haug! I'm a teacher-turned-real estate agent, and I teach people how to build wealth through real estate in Northern Colorado.
443 E 4th Street #100
Loveland, CO 80537
schedule your free consultation