Open House! August 20, 2023 from 11 am – 2 pm!
Listing Price: $319,500
Seller is offering a $3200 credit to buyers!
Welcome to 100 Beacon Way #7G in Windsor, Colorado. This spacious condo is perfect for you whether you’re looking for a new home or an investment to add to your portfolio!
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 full, 1 three-quarters)
- 1006 total square feet
- 2nd-floor condo (no upstairs neighbors!)
- Large balcony off of living room
- Vaulted ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- Newer water heater
- Fresh paint throughout
- Updated hardware on all doors
- Heat – forced air furnace
- Cooling – Central air
- HOA – $270/month
- Walking distance to Pelican Lakes
- Optional membership to Raindance River Resort (starting at $50/month)
- New soaking tub in the primary bathroom (2020)
- Replaced sash on bedroom window (2020)
- Painted all walls, ceilings, and doors (2020)
- Replaced hardware on all doors (2020)
- Upgraded light fixtures (2020)
- Replace water heater (2021)
- Painted fireplace and added mantle (2021)
- New stainless steel appliances (2021)
- Added cabinets to the laundry room (2022)
- Updated guest bathroom vanity (2022)
- HOA painted exterior (2022)
- Upgraded front door keypad/lock (2023)
This home is perfect for…
This sweet condo would make a great starter home for any buyer. Occupy one of the rooms, and get a roommate to offset the cost of your mortgage! This condo does not qualify for FHA financing, but talk to your lender about using down payment assistance with a Conventional loan!
This condo would also make a great investment property. Whether it’s your first or you plan to add it to your rental portfolio – the amenities for residents are incredible!
The Lakes at Water Valley community is close to everything! A quick 5-minute drive to Downtown Windsor and a short walk to paddleboarding at the Pelican Lakes. There are even great restaurants and bars within walking distance.
- 6-minute drive to the closest grocery store
- 5-minute drive to Downtown Windsor
- Easy access to Highway 34 and I-25
- Weld RE-4 District (Windsor)
- Tozer Primary School
- Mountain View Elementary
- Windsor Middle School
- Windsor High School
- Optional membership to Raindance River Resort
- Walking distance to the Poudre River Trail
What the sellers will miss most
“Our home is so open! The vaulted ceilings and a huge patio make everything feel very spacious. We’ll miss watching the sun rise while sipping coffee on the balcony while also enjoying privacy from the trees. Relaxing in the huge soaker tub in the main bedroom is something else we’ll miss – a rare find in a condo like this! And you’ll never run out of hot water since we installed a huge water heater.
The location of our home is also something we really enjoyed. It’s only a 5-minute drive to Downtown Windsor and a quick walk to some of our favorite spots to eat – Sol de Jalisco and Howlers & Growlers. We’ll really miss being able to walk our paddle boards down the street to the beach and being able to join the nearby Raindance River Resort so we could cool off in the summer.”
Schedule a Showing Today!
Don’t miss your chance to see this home today! Contact me to set up your private showing!
I'm Lauren Haug! I'm a teacher-turned-real estate agent, and I teach people how to build wealth through real estate in Northern Colorado.
schedule your free consultation